
Today Kelsey had to visit the ER for 2 stitches on her lip. If you ask her what happen she says "Mommy bounced me in the toilet". She is pretty much right. I was helping her pull up her pants after using the bathroom, and I did the little two-handed-bounce-the-pants-up thing and she fell forward and hit her face on the toilet. Poor baby. I took her to her doctor and he said it did need stitches but she would need to go do it at the hospital. They wrapped her up so she couldn't move, numbed her up and did it. I felt really guilty so she got to come home, watch Dora all day and eat what ever she wanted. I have been a mom for 7 years now and this is our first time at the ER and for stitches, I guess that is a fair record.

5 comments:
Wait a second. I have 1 child and I've been a mom for less than 2 years and my child has already been in the hospital for over 2 days. What does that make my record. I have also almost knocked him out doing the pull up slide up also. It does work most the time. Kelsey looks so cute and happy in these pics. Thank goodness Swipper didn't take anything out of her backpack, backpack!
(sorry about the deleted comment...i'm a baaaad speller.)
ouch! poor kelsey! you are a great mommy, ames...er trips or not.
ooooh, poor Kelsey. Poor Amy! All of our boys had several ER trips & stitches - I KNOW what kind of mom that made me. You are doing really good if this is your 1st trip!
Poor Baby! Give her an extra "pop pop" for me!
Post a Comment