Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Everything but the kitchen sink




This is my kitchen. Nice, I know. We started remodeling it a few weeks ago... it is going to take a few more. In the meantime this is how the dishes get done. I am just thankful I still have a sink!! We got cabinets from my sister Tammy's house when it flooded but they are 6 inches longer than the ones we had. So to use them we had to take out the dropped ceiling and move everything up. Since we were doing that we decided to move and widen the door way and move the gas line. It has all gone pretty smoothly. We are so thankful for all the help from our dads and Dodd's brother Eric. Yay for family!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh! I knew you had started on the kitchen but I guess I didn't picture so much deconstruction. It will be amazing when it's done. Dad tells me he has liked working on it. Can't wait to see you next week!

jenkinsfamliypost said...

Oh my gosh what a project. You must have an amazing amount of patience. I hope it continues to go smooth.

Leslie said...

That's an incredible sight! Kudos to you for your patience through the construction process. I can't wait to see the finished product! :)