Kelsey-Bunny, Dodd-Dad, Jake-Skeleton, Brooke-gymnast
Me-50's girl, Micah-Dogie
It was Red Ribbon Week at school so she is in red.
I love Halloween! Our neighborhood does too. We had tons of kids come. We had so much candy and still ran out. We had family and friends over for dinner and then Trick-or-Treating. We sat out in the driveway, passed out candy and watched the kids in their costumes (or lack there of). I don't know why the trend has become to see who can wear the least clothing, but we saw a lot of skin last night! 15 year old girls wearing things that are only appropriate in an adults bedroom. I don't understand why parent's let their girls dress like that. Next year I want to make sign "No skanky costumes allowed".
This is the back of a "bunny" I chased across the street for a picture, but it was too dark. Tiny costume, black fish nets and black high heels. What?




4 comments:
ha ha no skanks. I think I just need a yard sign that says that period. cuz it's funny.
I trick or treated in Gilbert. lot's of Mormons and lots of modesty it was refreshing.
In Fillmore, half the kids didn't even bother to dress up at all! Your costumes looked great! Good Job!
What a fun Halloween! When I saw the picture with Eric in it I thought "How did Amy get me in a picture, I don't remember going to California", then I realized it's Tammy in the background, how funny!
Hey Jon had the same costume as Dodd - ha ha our guys! Anyway, looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment