Wednesday, November 19, 2008

She did it!!!!


Sunday was our Primary Program at church and this is how Brooke felt about it. She is very self conscience and doesn't like a lot of attention. Since she was a baby she has hated people watching her. She has never had a part in the program before, but this year I thought she was old enough to handle it. Obviously she was very nervous but she did it!! She was great!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Yay Brooke! You are getting so brave! You must be growing up! I bet you did a really good job on your Program!

Tammy said...

good for her! you are such a good mom too! i LOVE the picture...treasure it!

Leslie said...

Good Job Brookie!

Emily said...

You're great Brooke! And you are already spelling better than your mom!

amyndodd said...

HAHA, that was funny Em. And true!!

Grandma's Blog said...

Good job Brooke! I wish we could have been there. We'll be home tomorrow!!!! Can't wait to see you! Love Grandma Ashby