
Soccer is over!! At the party they gave out trophies. Jake was so excited about his first trophy. They also got medals and shark tooth necklaces. Playing soccer was so good for him. He really improved and had a great time playing.
Last Monday Jake had a little surgery to remove a lump in his neck. He had a large lymph node for over a year and had some night sweating so the Doctors (and mom) wanted to make sure it was nothing serious. Everything came back fine and we are so thankful to have a happy healthy boy!

3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you're OK Jake!
That is like de ja vu! Kendall had an infected lymph node taken out of his neck, but his was the submandibular node and from the looks of kakes, his was one of the anterior/posterior cervical chain (it is hard to tell in the picture if it is fron or back). Wow, I actually learned something in those classes!!! Yay Jake is healthy!
I think I spelled Jake kake...sorry!
Post a Comment