Love the background on your blog! Jake looks thrilled about being a pilgrim but you might want to talk to those other ones. I think they realize their going to be doing all the cooking. Cute, cute, cute...as always!
I just can't believe how big your kids are. Did you make there pilgrim and Indian hats? If so I am impressed at your Thanksgiving celebration and it completeness.
3 comments:
Love the background on your blog! Jake looks thrilled about being a pilgrim but you might want to talk to those other ones. I think they realize their going to be doing all the cooking. Cute, cute, cute...as always!
I just can't believe how big your kids are. Did you make there pilgrim and Indian hats? If so I am impressed at your Thanksgiving celebration and it completeness.
They are so cute!! Did you make those or are they from school?
Post a Comment