.jpg)
On the Sky Room..jpg)
Kelsey loves Elmo!
I had my 30th birthday on Monday! My kids like to say it in days. I am so old! It was a great day. We went to Sea World to use our passes. The weather was so nice, and there was no one there!! The kids had an awesome time at the Bay of Play. We walked onto all the rides and got to ride several times without getting back in line. We both decided we will never do Sea World in the Summer time again!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I am 10,950 days
Posted by amyndodd at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to you 30 year old (: I bet that will be weird getting used to saying you are 30! You look great as always!
Happy Birthday Amy! Have a cupcake for me! Love you lots!
Happy Happy Birthday Amy Dear!!! Hope you have a great birthday.
Happy belated bday Amy! So if you're 10,950 days, I must be nearing the 11,000 day mark. That's pretty crazy.
I was actually having visiting teacher guilt early because I was thinking you had a summer birthday and I had missed it... but nope, it's a November bday and I still missed it. oops. But I'm glad you guys had a good celebration. Sounds like fun.
Amy, You'll always be a little girl to me. You're just a kid.
I hear ya on that lady. Sea World was horrible during the summer. I called and talked to Dodd and wished him a "Happy Spouse's Birthday" on your birthday but no call back from you so Happy Birthday lady ... again !!! Check my blog. Sara had her baby.
Post a Comment