
My sister and her husband left to go home on Saturday, after being here for two weeks! We were all so sad to see them go... we had so much fun with them. 

We played lots of games and ate lots of food!! That's what we do the best!
Mike spent lots of time with the kids working on this puzzle! They were all so happy when it was finally finished!! Especially Mike!!
Thanks for coming to visit! We love you guys!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Emily and Mike
Posted by amyndodd at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the sister's picture at the bottom...I think Sara is a mini version of you guys!! Wish we could have seen them too. Glad you had a great time!
we love emily and mike! so sad to see them go...come back soon!!!
I miss all of you!
Hey Amy. I was just working on the computer & Noah pointed at the screen and told me he wanted to see Kelsey. So of course we had to visit your blog. I guess you can tell her she has a new admirer. :)
Off topic - YOU ONLY HAVE 100 DAYS UNTIL BABY COMES!!! YAYYY!!!
Post a Comment