
Yesterday the kids were off school so we went up the mountain to find some snow. We have done this a couple years in a row and always have a lot of fun playing in the snow for the day. We had to drive a couple hours and then I was getting really worried because there were only a few patches of snow. Luckly at the very top of Frazier Park there was snow! It was more ice than snow, but it was fun. We borrowed a snow suit from the neighbor for Kelsey. She was the cutest thing ever in that thing!! Here's some more pictures.


Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Snowday
Posted by amyndodd at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE Kelsey's face on the sled. She is dang cute! So are Brooke and Jake! I miss everyone so much, give them hugs for me!
good grief...could you guys get any cuter??? the picture of kelsey lou on the sled is precious!
Even in the snow you take totally cute family pictures. Where's that belly?
Post a Comment