

We decided that with our tax return we would drop $200 for a new toy for the kids! Yeah Right!! This is one of those toys I swore my kids would never have. I don't understand kids riding around on such expensive toys when a bike is faster, doesn't need charged and gets more use. Lucky for my kids the neighbors gave this to them for free. Now when we are out for walks with it I hope people don't think I am crazy for giving that thing to my kids! Maybe I will put a sign across the back "Got for Free".
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Pow Pow Power Wheels
Posted by amyndodd at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
those are awesome! i totally wanted to get a harley one for cody when he was little but we didn't have any money for that kind of stuff. but if i had little ones now, i would absolutely get one...or two! have fun!
That's funny what you said because I always think the same thing - people the spend that much money for a toy like that for their kids are crazy. Except you know as a kid I would have loved one too... anyone, lucky you, free is GOOD!
You guys have the best neighbors!
Post a Comment