Last week we went to Ojai to hike the Ventura River and find some Geocaches with my family. It is one of my favorite things to do. I don't know why finding boxes with rinkydink toys in them is so fascinating for me, but I love it! My kids really enjoy finding a couple of them and then they start whining and want to go home, so they make me stop. Here are a couple pictures from our trip. I love the picture of Cody carrying Kelsey in the back pack! After the hike Dodd agreed we could name our baby Cache. I like it! We don't have any names yet, just silly nicknames like Cache and Storm. I asked Jake if he liked Luke, as in Luke Skywalker, and he said no that he wanted Emperor or Storm Trooper. Storm Stolworthy has a good ring to it!!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
so fun! thanks for taking my kids. they love playing with you guys!
Looks like fun! We are waiting for more snow to melt so we can find some caches too. Cache sounds like a soap opera name but it's better than Geo. You have a little tummy too!
We miss you.
Actually, Cash is the name of a very cute guy on Men in Trees - I knew I knew it from somewhere!
Geocaching rules! I'm so glad we were introduced to the hobby! So much fun to spend time together as a family looking for caches in new parts of town and the state. Looks like we were the next one to do the cache at the Santa Barbara Zoo after you'd done it! How about that?
Cody looks so grown up carrying Kelsey. Looks like a fun day!
I love geocaching too! I bet it will get funner too as your kids get older! I have a nephew named Cash (:
Storm Stolworthy would be awesome! Do it Amy!
Post a Comment