
I had the best morning with Jake the other day. He is so funny! I love 4 year old logic. We started out making towers with Dixie cups. One of my kids favorite things to do. They are inexpensive and they make great towers. He made this one by himself, he is so proud! 
Then he went outside to play and I found him squirting down the patio. We recently explained the precipitation cycle to the kids, and he told me he was making rain. The water that he squirts on the ground was going to dry up to the sky and make a cloud and then it was going to rain. I told him it sure would and keep squirting. That kept him busy for awhile! A little later I found him hiding behind the couch wrapping a sippy cup in tape. He looked really guilty so I told him I would give him paper and scissors if he wanted to tape stuff. A little while later I come back and find this. Not exactly what I meant. 
Monday, March 31, 2008
4 year olds
Posted by amyndodd at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is hilarious! ROTFLOL!
-Cody
I am laughing so hard! That Jake! Give him a hug from Auntie Teresa.
He is so funny. Love the cup tower.
too cute! ...and you sure have lots of patience with only 21 more days to go:) I may have some more baby boy clothes for you this week as Kevin is finally starting to grow.
that boy is adorable! i've been trying to think up things i could tell him to do that he would use his four year old logic on and mess up in a crazy way. like...jake keep your eye on this for me. hehehe...
Post a Comment