Tuesday, March 18, 2008

5 weeks to go


So this is what 36 days left looks like. This picture is a little deceptive, because it feels a lot worse than it looks. The last month really stinks! When I first got pregnant I was going to write down all of the miserable things about being pregnant so if I ever wanted to do this again I could read my note to myself and talk myself out of it. This list would mostly include the sickness for the first couple months and the sore ribs at the end. I am sure that list will mean nothing to me in a few years, but right now it is very serious and I would prefer not to do this again! So just remember that future self!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for posting the pic...you look great. Can't wait to see little Storm Trooper!

Moose and Family said...

You look great!! I think I look about as big as you and I'm only 21 weeks. I'm excited to see the newest addition to the family.

Cristin said...

You look like you're sucking it in! (I know, I forgot that the end is the hardest, most uncomfortable part).

Tammy said...

i think you are the cutest preggy woman i've ever seen. it stinks that you're hurting, but you'll forget!

Steph! said...

I love that you carry so small! Unlike gargantuan me! (I did not spell that right did I? Any how, get lots of rest, I can't wait to meet the new little guy. Is he really going to be called Storm Trooper? Seriously!

kristen said...

Amy, you look great. But now that you mention it, I remember that feeling of getting kicked in the ribs and feeling like you're going to pop open. I have just gotten to the point where all the pregnancy stuff is a big blur, so I am trying not to scare myself out of it since I'll have to do it at least a couple more times. Hang in there! PS-- Kelsey's girly girl pictures are very cute, too. :)

Teresa said...

Don't forget about the heartburn, leg cramps, itchy belly, constant urge to pee, feeling exhausted, and not being able to sleep cause you're so uncomfortable! But it's soooo worth it! You already have 3 beautiful kids so you know - they really are worth every little ache and pain. I can't believe you don't sitck out - no wonder your ribs are so sore! Got a name yet?

amyndodd said...

Teresa... Those are good ones!!! You have done this before! Thanks, all those are going on my list!!

The Burke's said...

You don't even look pregnant. Just a little bloated. Can I look like that when I'm pregnant again. Didn't look that way the first time around. You are tooo cute!

Anonymous said...

GIRL, 36 Days looks like??????? That looks like my thirty something years and NOT pregnant! Hahaha!!!
You look great. You have a sweet little baby bump! Love it!!!

--Monday