Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!


Happy Easter!! This is Kelsey's new smile. Pretty funny!! We went to Ojai yesterday to see my family. Today we stayed home and I cooked my first Easter dinner. So grown up!! Dodd's dad joined us, Grandma Lorrie was sick. Here are some more pictures of our day.

9 comments:

Emily said...

your kids are so cute! Mike is laughing so hard about Kelsey's big bunny ears. happy easter!

Tammy said...

ADORABLE! there is something about two little girls dressed alike that reminds me of being 6 years old again! and i LOVE kelsey lou who's new smile!!!

Teresa said...

Amy- you ARE all grown up! and your kids are so cute in their Easter outfits. Happy Easter!

The Burke's said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they've gotten. Kelsey is just adorable. You can tell you've had them posing the pictures since they were born. Perfect kids.

Leslie said...

Love Kelsey's new smile!

Moose and Family said...

I love Kelsey's smile!! Happy Easter.

Zortman Family said...

Hi Dodd and Amy! This is Dodd's cousin Ayme in Colorado. Check out our blog: zortmanfamily.blogspot.com
Your kids are so cute and good luck with the one soon to come!

Momma Nic said...

Hi Amy & family.

I won't ask how your feeling because at 8 months pregnant you just might TELL me. teehee
But...You look Amazing.
I enjoy your blog. Enjoy these last few weeks.
Ny

RetroRugrats said...

adorable kids...and you do not look 8 months at all:) kelsey's new smile is precious.