Tuesday, March 11, 2008

For anyone not using Google Reader

I know most of you know about Google Reader, but I have recently talked to several friends who don't use it. So I thought I would post about it for anyone who needs to get with the times. All you do is go to www.google.com/reader and then input all the blogs you love, then when you want to check to see if anyone has posted something new all you have to do is go to Google Reader and it tells you who has put something new on their blog. It saves lots of time instead of checking eachone at a time. Must try it if you are not already addicticed to checking it 5 times a day!!

7 comments:

Cristin said...

I'm always telling people about Google Reader, but I actually have friends that tell me they prefer clicking on links and I want to say, "HEY stupid, stop wasting your time." But I think you put it nicer by saying, "Get with the times." I'll try that approach next time.

Tammy said...

i use google reader AND click on the links! i want to read all the comments of the older posts. you can alsocheck the box that says "email follow-up comments to" when you leave a comment. i wonder if you can check the box if you don't leave a comment? great post ames!

Leslie said...

I'm a loser...I am not on the Google reader Clue Bus. I might have to check it out.

Moose and Family said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out.

Steph! said...

I am with Leslie, I had no clue google had a reader.

The Burke's said...

LOVE THE GOOGLE READER! Love it! Can't say enough about how great it is. Although occasionally I have to go to the blogs to see if anyone has changed their pictures or sites. Spread the word!

Leslie said...

OK I signed up for the Google Reader....but I like the thrill of searching through the blogs too - like Tammy.

Post a belly shot...you're getting close!