Sunday, March 9, 2008

Awesome Saturday




(I am sure the picture of the nose picking was Dodd's idea)
Last Saturday Dodd took all 3 kids to the zoo with his family. I wasn't too excited about walking around that big, hilly zoo, so he said I could stay home and have the day to myself. I must say I really enjoyed it!! It was really quiet and I kept thinking Kelsey was sleeping upstairs, but I got use to it. They had lots of fun and when they got home Kelsey told me over and over "monkey, whowho, bite" and then would bite her finger. Not really sure what went on there. As for my day, I went to the store and walked around slowly and didn't have to throw crackers and treats at the kids for them to behave. Very nice. Then I came home and worked on this new bumper for the baby. My mom made the quilt and I really liked it so I made the matching bumpers. I still need to do the bed skirt, better start cracking.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

The baby's crib is so cute with the quilt and bumpers in! Does the baby have a name? I'm getting excited & anxious for you!

Leslie said...

It is turning out sooo cute! Are we going with Scott for the scotty dogs?

Lauren said...

Gosh, you Ashby women are so crafty! Are you using a pattern, or just an old bumper? I always wanted to do this myself.