Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth Child Syndrome




Poor Micah. It is happening to him. Let me count the ways he is getting ripped off being the fourth child.


1. Not as many pictures or video of him.


2. He is almost 3 months and I haven't sent out his birth announcements. I think everyone I would send them to already know he is here.


3. When the others were born I had themed nurseries completed, and he has a crib in my room with his clothes on a book shelf.


4. I kept good records in baby books, this guy doesn't even have a baby book yet.


5. Poor guy didn't have a name for 4 days!!


I am not sure what to do about the birth announcements. Is it too late to send them out? Would it be bad if I don't do it at all? What if I post it here and call it good? Poor Micah!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

I miss him! He is so cute and I love his smiles and gurgles! I'd call it good on the announcement thing. It is a nice one though so maybe just print one out. (for his baby book that you'll get to someday!)

Cristin said...

Any more children I have will be doomed. All the things you are describing apply to only my 2ND child. So sad.

Moose and Family said...

I'd call it good posting the birth announcment on the blog. Print one out and stick it in his baby book. He'll never know he's the only person that got one. :) I never did get around to sending out announcements with my first 2. Maybe I can do that with baby #3!

Steph! said...

I love the announcement, and I am fine with the blog post. He is SO cute! Loved the video :)

Emily said...

I want a birth announcement! It's a keepsake! I say send them out. The youngest does get jipped as a child but he'll get spoiled later on...just like me!

Shelsi said...

That was the cutest little video ever!! I feel like I haven't seen you all in forever!

Tammy said...

you are the 4th child and look how good that worked out for you! he's a lucky kid to have you for a mommy...birth announcements or not.