

Our neighborhood rocks!! When we moved here people warned us that this neighborhood loves holidays. It has been true! They do big Halloween and Forth of July! A little too big I guess. We started of the day with the pancake breakfast at church. Then went to the parade followed by the street fair. We came home to an already partying neighborhood. Some of the neighbors got a dunk tank, snow cone machine, a water slide and a bounce house. We had family and friends over for a BBQ then sat outside and waited for the big fireworks show one of the neighbors always does. Just as they were getting started the police showed up. They stayed all night and stood in the street babysitting everyone. It was pretty exciting watching the huge police presence on our street. We finally got tired and came inside. The last time I checked at 11:30 the police were gone and there were only a few people still out. What a crazy night!!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Rebel St.
Posted by amyndodd at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Amy! Thanks for letting us join in the rebellion! We had a lot of fun. :) I personally thought the police crackdown was more exciting than fireworks anyway.
I don't know if I gave you the new address for our blog after I made it private... maybe that's why you haven't seen any of the newer stuff. it's califormans.blogspot.com
anyway, thanks again!
Good thing Dodd is in law enforcement or you all would have spent the night in the slammer!
So is that Dirk B. in your photo of the VPD units?
Post a Comment