
I can't believe she is going to school already!! She had a little bit of a hard time getting out of bed. Not because she was tired but because she was refusing to go to school. After we got to school she had no problems. The teacher rang the bell and she went and lined up with all the kids!! No tears!! I was expecting worse. I picked her up and she said she made a friend but doesn't remember her name. I just have to say that I took Brooke shopping on Saturday and she picked out her new shirt. She won't take the thing off!! I was a bit surprised she picked such a flashy shirt. I guess she wanted to make sure she was noticed at Kindergarten. I think she is adorable and am so proud of her!!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Brooke's First Day of School!!
Posted by amyndodd at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for Brooke...our big kids are growing so quickly...it seems like they were just newborns.
yay brooke! you are going to love kindergarten!
Good for you Brooke!! Kindergarten is SO much fun :)
Post a Comment