Sunday, August 12, 2007

I am a reader!!!

So I heard about this great book called "Twilight" from Melissa and decided to give it a try. I never read, I thought I didn't like to. The last time I read a book was in college and I can't even remember what it was. My whole family reads, my sisters and mom are like speed reader. They finish a book in one day, which would take me weeks. My mom was over watching my kids, she was looking for something to read and couldn't find ANYTHING. That's because the only books I own have lots of pictures and are for children. So I decided to give this book a try and really liked it!! I finished it in a couple days!! A record for me!!! Who knew vampires in love would make such a good book!!! My sister has finished the next two in the series so I borrowed book number two!! I have to go now, more reading to do!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

yay amy! reading is fun! does the idea of going to barnes and noble get your blood pumping now? books, books and more books! i love it! welcome to the good life.

Valerie said...

I'm on the 3rd book and I love it!

Melissa said...

I am sooo proud of you! Don't you love Edward. Who do you picture when you think of him? So when are we gonna hang out??

Unknown said...

All my sisters are in the middle of reading this series too - must be the LDS author and good reading!

Steph! said...

Good for you, I love to read fluff! (BTW, fluff is anything not pertaining to school work :) Steven king is my favorite!!