I have been making Expo videos like crazy. I got this idea from Cristin's blog and thought I would try it out. The idea is to make 1 minute long videos giving your thoughts on different products. You get paid $10 a video, so if I can make 100 this month that would be $1000!! That is good money!! Well it takes more time than I thought it would (it always does!!), and they take forever to tell you if your video has been approved. So I have done at least 30 videos and I am hoping they are approved or that was a waste of a lot of time!!! I also now walk around my house mentally making a check list of what items will work(baby items and toys make more money) I will let you know how it comes out!! Click here to check it out!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You'll have to show me this when I come down!
I've been thinking about this and I heard that some items only pay out $2. That doesn't seem worth the time, but for $10 I could be persuaded.
The first month I did this I was totally paranoid like I wouldn't get paid and would waste all this time doing it, but then I got paid (it takes a few weeks after the first of the month following your upload for the $ to show up in your paypal account), and now I am hooked! I make mental lists too or products to review. It is great. I love the extra money. You will get faster at doing it. I used to spend way too much time on it, but now I have it down to a system.
And Valerie - even if half the products you do are $2 and the other half are $10, that is still an extra $600 you will get that month. Not bad.
(Sorry, I typed this up and realized it is WAY long.)
One more thought -
The main reason to worry about them NOT approving your reviews is if you don't follow the basic rules like showing your face, saying your name OR if the sound/lighting/picture are messed up. Some of my friend's were rejected because she had poor lighting. I am paranoid of my reviews getting rejected so I always use a floor lamp for extra light.
I'm sure yours are fine though.
Post a Comment