Saturday, August 18, 2007

Brooke's new hair (before and after)



Brooke starts Kindergarten next week!! After debating if we should cut her hair off I finally gave in and did it. Brushing her hair was a fight every morning and this will be one less stress getting ready for school. She can brush her hair all by herself and put a clip in it and be done. YAH for short hair!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

So Cute Brooke....I love it!

Melissa said...

She looks so grown up now. Im contemplating cutting Haley's hair off but, my husband is freaking out. What a girl!

Teresa said...

Hey Brookie- I love your new haircut! You're a such a big girl to do it all by yourself! You're going to have lots of fun in kindergarten! - Auntie Teresa

Steph! said...

I love it!! SOOO Cute! I can't cut Maddies though, at least not until she is 10!

Valerie said...

I love the hair! As someone who had long hair as a child I can say that my mom wasted a lot of time brushing it for me. Good move.