Jobs I've Held
1. Deli worker
2. Hostess with the Mostess
3. sign language interpreter
4. Mommy- the best job ever!!
Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Madagascar
2. Cars
3. Ice Age
4. Monster Inc
My Guilty Pleasures
1. T.V.
2. Ice Cream
3. pedicures
4. Chocolate
Places I Have Lived
1. Ojai, CA
2. Camarillo, CA
3. Fillmore, CA
4. Venture, CA (All with in 30 miles...Haven't gotten far!!!)
Shows I Enjoy
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ace of Cakes
3. Heroes
4. 24
What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. Is he walking past me???
2. Or is he going to ask me to dance???
3. Cutie!!!
4. He better ask for my number!
In a "Jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. "Sorry I was wrong"
2. Give him space
3. Get mad at him for being mad at me. (doesn't work)
4. Make some cookies
Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Kansas
2. Las Vegas
3. Utah
4. Yosemite
Favorite Foods
1. Mexican
2. BBQ
3. Fruit
4. anything sweet
Websites I Visit Daily
1. blogs
2. blogs
3. blogs
4. and more blogs
Body Parts I Have Injured
1. Never broke a bone
2. No surgery
3. Wisdom teeth out
4. I am very lucky
Awards I Have One
1. Student of the month in 5th grade
2. Bowling trophy when I was 10
3. Some ribbons at the county fair
4. ??? Not too accomplished!!!
Nicknames I've been called
1. Amy Sue
2. Amers
3. Meme (from Jesse)
4. Babe (Dodd)
Now I Get to pick 4 other Blog buddies to do this! Tag your it! (Only if You Want)
1. Tammy
2. Rachel
3. Emily
4. Rhi
Who tagged me: Leslie
Thursday, August 9, 2007
I've been tagged
Posted by amyndodd at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it!
I love that all of your movies are animated kids' films!
Post a Comment