So there is this crazy rumor going around that I am pregnant and I just have to say... It's true!!! I am due April 23rd. My kids are split on their reactions. Jake was excited when I ask him if we should have another baby. He said we should have 19 and give them to people who don't have one. I told him that was nice but these aren't puppies I'm having. Brooke is a little hesitant. When we told her she said "you just had Kelsey". Is it bad that even my 5 year old knows it is fast! She will be fine. She loves babies but she still remembers I have to leave for a few days to have the baby and she does not like that. I am very excited! I am from a family of five and grew up thinking it was normal and that I would have five kids too. Dodd is very opposed to five. I am lucky I am getting a fourth. However, I am realizing how uncommon it is to have so many. I was pulling the kids in a wagon taking Brooke to school and I passed a lady who asked me if I had a daycare. Come on now!! Is three children really that unheard of!! I smiled and said "nope, they're all mine". I debated telling her there is another one on the way but I didn't think she could take it!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I am sooo excited for you! I don't know any better mom than you - execpt ours (Hi Mom :)) 4 kids is a lot for most people but you and Dodd will be so good! I can hardly wait to know if it's a boy or girl!!!
Yeah for new baby! I hope that you don't have any morning sickness on your cruise. Although that is a good reason to get out of going. :)
Congratulations - You are my hero. I'm barely getting through pregnancy #3.
my amy-baby is having ANOTHER baby! it makes me teary! i'm still pulling for five for you though. you are the best mom i know. i really do want to be you when i grow up. i love you and your babies!
Congrats! Who cares what people think or say. Each baby is such a huge blessing! Do you have a day care???? People are so strange sometimes!
I love Jake's idea. Why not Amy? You would only be pregnant till you were 50 or so...I'm so excited for another niece or nephew! I love them!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I really like Jakes idea... you could send one to me cause you guys make the cutest babies and I don't have one yet! hehe Love you guys and miss you TONS!!!
Congrats~I hope you have an easy, healthy pregnancy!!
I like Jake's idea too. You should definately keep going. Then there will be hope that you and I can be pregnant at the same time. Are we sure this one isn't twins? Are we going to do a poll on boy or girl. I'm getting ahead of myself huh? Where's the baby ticker? Get on it! http://babystrology.com/tickers/ I love or http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php
It's about time! Totally kidding, really I think you're crazy...
This is wonderful!!! I love my grandbabies. Every child should have parents like you and Dodd. You are my #4, nothing wrong with 4!!
love you
I LOVE the baby ticker. Isn't it so cute. It gets better when the baby starts to look like a baby!!!
Belated CONGRATULATIONS (blog style) about the new baby!
We think it's so exciting...and can hardly wait til next Spring.
Don't listen to Brooke and Valerie (love you guys).
Hopefully Jake will talk to his dad about the number of kids (19 sounds good).
Beautiful family. Keep up the good work.
Hey Amy - congrats! I bet you really could not let Loriann have a baby without you (: hope you have a smooth healthy pregnancy! Larissa
Post a Comment