Saturday, September 8, 2007

Jake and Kelsey's Birthday!


Today we had Jake and Kelsey's birthday party! We had it at the park because our backyard is still under construction. We had a great turn out with lots of family and friends! I really liked having the party at the park, however it was a lot of work planning and taking everything over there. I know why my mom only let us have birthday parties when we turned 3, 5, 8, 12, and 16. Maybe someday I will get smart and do something like that too. But for now I just can't say no. It is too much fun!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks so fun! Happy birthday kids! I love you!

Kirk said...

We had a lot of fun, even though I was freezing in the cool Ventura breeze! I'm too used to the suffocating heat of the valley.

Valerie said...

sorry, I didn't realize that I was signed in with Kirk's account!

Tammy said...

we had fun too! happy birthday jake and kelsey lou! we love you!

Leslie said...

Great theme...Love the matching clothes and the cake was awesome!! Looks like a lot of fun!
What construction are you doing on your back yard? Post pics pf that.