Tomorrow is the day we leave on our cruise!!! I am taking Brooke to school in the morning and helping with her jog-a-thon, we pick up Jake at noon, then we are off!! I am really nervous about leaving the kids!! I am such a baby!! I know it will be fun and I will be glad we went, but leaving is the toughest part. So wish me luck and I will have lots of pictures upon our return!!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck Amy! I want to hear all about it when you get home! You're going to have fun and the kids will be fine. Enjoy your fun in the sun!
Don't worry Amy! Have fun and relax, get a massage, eat a lot and rejoice in knowing that you have a family that you can count on to allow you some R&R, you need it, especially with #4 on the way :)
Safe travels...and try and relax.
Post a Comment