
Jake was so funny today carrying all of his swords around with him. Two down the front of his pants and one in the back of his shirt. I remember my nephew Cody doing this. He would load himself with all of his "weapons". Funny boys! I hope he does not do this when he is older with real swords, the two down the front look very risky!!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
My funny guy!
Posted by amyndodd at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha! cody loved his "weapons"! so cute to see jake doing it too!
Curtis did the same thing...I'm sure Ethan will soon too. Sometimes Curtis would forget what he had in his pants and would try and sit down...that's really funny.
Jake is so cute!
Jake is "such a boy!" He is a cutie. I don't know if girls do that so much, but boys will turn anything into weapons - forks, TV remotes, chairs... Even almost 13 year old boys like to pretend they have weapons! I don't get it, but it is funny!
Hopefully the next step is not Dungeons & Dragons!
Post a Comment