Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our Trip!


Well Dodd had to drag me on the boat, but I ended up having a really good time!! We dropped the kids off with no crying... except from me. They did so good and really surprised us! When we got back Jake said he didn't even miss us.


The boat was quite the party ship!! We didn't really fit in with all of the crazy drunks, but we enjoyed sitting on the deck watching all of them. They had a cool rock wall that Dodd did several times. And then there was my favorite... sleeping!! Dodd was surprised by how much I can sleep!



Our only stop was in Ensenada Mexico where we got off and walked around and bought a few things for the kids. Kelsey got a marionette, Jake a Spiderman costume and Brooke, of course, dogs! It was a great trip and it was really nice to spend time just Dodd and I. Thanks Honey!!



6 comments:

Teresa said...

Yeahh! I'm so glad you guys had fun. Would you do it again?

Leslie said...

I'm happy that it turned out so well...that baby's growing - happy 10 weeks.

Valerie said...

So glad you survived, I would have really missed you if you hadn't!

GRANDMA LORRIE said...

You knew the kids would be O.K.(?) and you guys deserve a get-away!
I'm all rested-up and my house is all cleaned-up...when are you going to bring the kids over again?

The Burke's said...

I'm so glad you had fun. We were all a little worried. Question: Are those Alex's glasses? I am so proud. I knew you would have fun. No comments on the food?

Unknown said...

Fun stuff - was that yuor "babymoon"? Are you up for a get together at our place soon - maybe a game night???